5 Days Kidepo & Sipi Falls Budget Safari is an amazing short Uganda Budget Safari that will give you the feel of wildlife and nature in a single package. On this tour, you will travel to Kidepo National Park and experience the vast animal species and later pass by the magnificent eye-catching Sipi Falls in Mbale.
Highlights of the 5 Days Kidepo & Sipi Falls Budget Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Gulu from Kampala
- Day 2: Baker’s Fort Tour in Gulu & Transfer to Kidepo National Park
- Day 3: Game Drive and Cultural Encounter (Optional)
- Day 4: Transfer from Kidepo valley national park to Sipi falls.
- Day 5: Sipi falls hiking and Return to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Gulu from Kampala
- Pick up & Transfer to Gulu: On day 1 of the 5 Days Kidepo & Sipi Falls Budget Safari, you will be picked by our guide either from the airport or from any place advised to us, then proceed to the northern route, Masindi town and proceed to Karuma falls for some sightseeing which is a must-do activity at the river originating from Murchison falls. You will proceed to Gulu town, where you will have overnight. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Baker’s Fort Tour in Gulu & Transfer to Kidepo National Park
- Baker’s Fort Tour: After breakfast, you will go for Fort Patiko historical sites also known as Baker’s Fort. This was an Arab slaving outpost, that Baker and his wife discovered. The whole drama in the form of experience will be shared by a local guide. This is also another everlasting signature of memories.
- Transfer to Kidepo: From there, you start your journey to Kidepo national park, where the thousands and thousands of animals are found in the Pearl of Africa. Birding is a must and many animals are to be seen for example Ostriches, cheaters, lions, leopards, buffaloes, zebras and elephants. I promise you must meet 4 big cats apart from Rhinos. Kidepo valley national park is one of the best national parks found in East Africa. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Game Drive and Cultural Encounter (Optional)
- Full-Day Game Drive: Breakfast will be served in the morning and head for tremendous game drive, you must be having binoculars for site seeing. The land is flat covered by green nature. It is only in Kidepo valley national park, that at least you are likely to trek, Cheaters, Lions, Leopards, Buffaloes, and all other animals. Birding is a must watch activity, where colored ostriches are found.
- Cultural Tour: Once you are done with the game drive, you can opt for the Ik group tour or Karamojong tour. Dinner and overnight at as above.
Day 4: Transfer from Kidepo valley national park to Sipi falls.
- Game Drive & Transfer to Sipi Falls: Following breakfast on day 4 of the 5 Days Kidepo & Sipi Falls Budget Safari, you will check out and embark on the road to Sipi falls in Mbale town, a land of coffee plantations. You will have of course a short game drive while getting out of the park reaching in Mbale town in Evening. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5: Sipi falls hiking and transfer to Kampala Capital City of Uganda.
- Sipi Falls Hike: Wake up to an early morning breakfast and head to the Sipi falls hiking. It takes 1-2 hours to reach the falls. Depending on your guide, you either do hiking to the top of the Sipi falls or hiking to the bottom of the falls which has been liked by so many travelers. This is another experience you will always remember, it’s a must you have to take pictures. I can assure you, the falls are special in its own nature and they are an amazing activity to engage in.
- Return to Kampala: Then after, transfer to Kampala or Entebbe airport for your own ward flights.
End of the 5 Days Kidepo & Sipi Falls Budget Safari
See also: 3 Days Kidepo national park Safari